Helping an iconic supercar manufacturer reach new international audiences and challenge consumer perceptions.
With leads and conversions in decline, Lamborghini wanted to change consumers’ perceptions of how much a Lamborghini cost in comparison to their competitors. The North American finance team approached Better in 2013 to create a campaign showcasing how driving a Lamborghini was more achievable than previously thought.
The focus of our efforts was based around a brand switch campaign, which aimed to draw new customers from competitors’ markets.
- Establish a Google AdWords and Google Display Network campaign
- Intercept search for customers looking to buy from competitors
- Design and build a user-friendly, mobile-first website
- Encourage consumers to lease rather than buy outright
- Research and analyse competitors
Better have helped Lamborghini approach new audiences in the North American market, showing consumers that driving a Lamborghini is more accessible in comparison to their competitors.
Lamborghini has since seen an increase in conversions, with the majority of consumers’ perceptions now in tune with Lamborghini’s more affordable image.
A well-known name in the high-end automobile market, Lamborghini is an Italian manufacturer of luxury cars, sports cars, and SUVs. Formed in 1963 to compete with Ferrari, over the years the company has gained international acclaim for their engineering innovations and striking designs.
What we did
- Competitor Analysis
- Analytics & Data Insights
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Mobile First Design
- User Experience (UX) Research & Design
- Interface Design
- Display Advertising & Re-Marketing